An intensive one or two-day training course which will help you to deliver memorable and persuasive presentations more effectively and successfully.
This workshop is ideal if you already have experience of presenting or public speaking and now want to up your game and work on your presentation delivery skills. You’ll be asked to give two short presentations (lasting roughly 5 minutes) during the course, which you will deliver several times during the workshop. The intention is to provide attendees with the opportunity to construct and deliver a professional, persuasive presentation, as well as deal with a question and answer session with confidence.
Duration – 1 day (can be 2 days if attendee numbers exceed 6)
- Master your nerves when speaking in public
- Cultivate a more persuasive and confident style
- Learn to build rapport and maintain audience interest
- Learn to craft your language to get your key message across
- Scope and structure your presentations for maximum impact
- Hints and tips on creating your presentation in MS PowerPoint
- Getting your audience on side
This course is highly interactive. Attendees will be asked to prepare a presentation prior to the course that will then be asked to deliver to the group. These presentations are videoed and each delegate given the opportunity to view their performance and receive individual feedback and advice.
By the end of the session, you’ll be able to confidently deliver a professional presentation to the rest of the attendees and handle questions from the audience
Enquiry Request – Get In Touch